The Women’s Leadership Conference led by Kimber Krueger has been life changing in so many ways for me! It was amazing to spend two days with so many EXTRAORDINARY women! I joined FEW 1 year ago and have grown immensely as a woman and Daughter of God. It felt natural the next step was to take the WLC! Kimberly’s stories, teachings and imparting words have given me unbridled confidence moving forward. The women of the group were each amazing in their own way and I feel like we were drawn together in this group for a reason. I have a special bond with the women in the leadership course… a bond that will last forever! I especially loved how comfortable Kimberly made each and every one of us feel! I am empowered as I continue my journey, sharing my light, loving others and giving. God’s plan for me is so good! God says “Follow Me” … and that is just what I plan to do! — Mary Kay S.
THANK YOU, FEW WOMEN. Your hearts, your faith, your vulnerability, your compassion, your grace that just screams out that JESUS is my Lord and Savior. I am still blown away by the presence of the Holy Spirit that filled that room and that latched onto my heart in forever ending ways. ~Joni J.
It came at a pivotal time for me. So glad God choose me to be in the room. ~Johonna D.
This Leadership Conference was so so filling. These women are so beautiful and anointed by God for such a time as this. It truly was an honor to have a seat in this room. ~Amy S.
What a privilege to come!!! Thank you so much!!! Thanks for sharing your heart and passion! ~Michelle K.
It was not only awesome, it was awe inspiring! ~Marlene D.
Thank you ladies for pouring your hearts out for us, for me, and most importantly for the Lord!! What a special weekend that I will never forget!!! I am excited to get back home and for what is to come! ~Danelle S.
Kimberly, thank you!! Thank you for accepting your call, taking the risks, overcoming your wounds and pushing through battle scars. Your words and testimonies come from the heart and are so impactful. My life will never be the same! ~Maureen H.
Thank you for all your hard work! I am forever changed. ~Barb W.
This jam-packed 2-day interactive course for Christian Women will change the way you see God, yourself and others and therefore catapult you into your God-given destiny as a LEADER in Faith, Family & Business. The FEW Women's Leadership Course is one of the most stellar of resources for women ever created. I believe that with all of my heart! Women will rise because of the truth presented to them here. Taken from the 50 Commands that Jesus gave during His time on Earth, this course will challenge you to the highest form of leadership: Leading yourself! (And who better to take our Leadership cues from?
FEW's WLC covers all of this and more:
1. Relating with God - What is our relationship with God supposed to look like in daily life and what is the difference between religion and relationship?
2. Relating with People - The right way (I didn't say the easy way) to treat people in all kinds of different circumstances.
3. Resisting Materialism - If our hearts are found where our treasure lies, how do we keep our hearts focused on the 3 things that really matter?
4. A Culture of Honor - What is honor? (The answer might surprise you!) And how can we restore honor to a culture that doesn't seem to value it?
5. Care for Children & the Poor - What does leadership look like as it relates to serving the less fortunate?
6. The Gift of Self-Control - How do I control my emotions and reactions to the many obstacles that life throws at me? Can I ever be a self-disciplined person? (The answer is YES!)
7. Integrity & Excellence - Become a woman who does the right thing when no one is looking.
8. A Heart to Serve - How do we have hearts to serve yet stay balanced in our schedules and have good boundaries in our relationships?
9. A Humble Heart - What does a heart of humility look like during good times and bad?
10. Walking in Wisdom - What does the Bible say about wisdom? Why is it God's secret to success?
11. The Need for Perseverance and Resilience - Why your attitude and mindset can be the ONE thing that gets you across your finish line!
12. Overcoming Fear - We were not made for fear! Let's OVERCOME fear in our lives and RISE above it!
13. Strategies for Faith & Prayer - Without faith, it is impossible to please God, so how do we create a prayer life that is full of FAITH?
14. Walking as Women of Authority and Destiny - To use our authority and walk in our destiny, we must know our true IDENTITY in Christ!
NEXT AVAILABLE DATES FOR THIS TWO-DAY COURSE:
***FRIDAY AND SATURDAY JANUARY 24 & 25, 2020***
*This is an exclusive ONCE/YEAR course - register now to reserve your seat*
See "Store" for purchase options.